EchoLingo第 134 期
0/45
录音

播放开始以显示句子

There's only two master skills.
只有两种核心技能。
10:00 – 0:02
Drop them down if you want an extraordinary life.
如果你想要非凡的生活,就把它们记下来。
20:03 – 0:05
Two master skills.
两种核心技能。
30:05 – 0:07
You master these two skills, you can make anything happen in terms of quality of life.
你掌握了这两种技能,就能在生活质量方面实现任何事情。
40:07 – 0:10
Skill number one is the science of achievement.
第一种技能是成就的科学。
50:11 – 0:13
It's a skill to learn how to take yourself
学会如何让自己从拥有一个愿景到实际实现它,这是一项技能。
60:15 – 0:17
from having a vision of something you want to actually making it real. It's a skill.
从拥有一个你想要的愿景到实际实现它,这是一项技能。
70:18 – 0:22
And there are tools involved.
而且其中涉及一些工具。
80:23 – 0:24
And anyone can learn those skills if they focus on it enough.
任何人都可以学会这些技能,只要他们足够专注。
90:25 – 0:28
What gets in the way of that skill is emotions,
阻碍这项技能的是情绪。
100:29 – 0:31
beliefs, frustrations, I tried everything, it didn't work, I was abused, I have no choice,
信念、沮丧,我尝试了一切,但没用,我被虐待过,我别无选择。
110:31 – 0:36
I'm married now, I got kids, whatever story we have, there's what we want, and then there's
我现在结婚了,我有孩子了,无论我们有什么故事,有我们想要的,然后还有
120:37 – 0:42
this story about why we don't have it.
这个关于我们为什么没有它的故事。
130:42 – 0:43
If you get rid of this story, it's not that hard to get what you want.
如果你摆脱了这个故事,得到你想要的东西并不那么难。
140:44 – 0:47
So the science of achievement,
所以,成就的科学。
150:48 – 0:51
I do not need to teach you this, I can show you how to accelerate it,
我不需要教你这个,我可以向你展示如何加速它。
160:52 – 0:54
But you all have already achieved it.
但你们都已经实现了它。
170:56 – 0:57
How many have achieved a lot of great things in your life already here?
你们中有多少人已经在生活中取得了许多伟大的成就?
180:58 – 1:00
Make some noise if you have, ladies and gentlemen.
如果你们有的话,就欢呼一下,女士们先生们。
191:00 – 1:04
So, in fact, let me think of a step better. Think about this.
所以,事实上,让我想一个更好的步骤。想想这个。
201:04 – 1:09
I had a teacher named Jim Rohn.
我有一位名叫吉姆·罗恩的老师。
211:09 – 1:10
Anybody heard of Jim Rohn?
有人听说过吉姆·罗恩吗?
221:10 – 1:11
A personal vote and speaker.
一位个人发展导师和演讲者。
231:11 – 1:12
He's a beautiful man.
他是一个出色的人。
241:13 – 1:13
And he used to have this phrase.
他过去常说这样一句话。
251:13 – 1:14
He said, success leaves clues.
他说,成功会留下线索。
261:14 – 1:16
that if someone is successful at anything, not for a day or week,
如果有人在某件事上成功,不是一天或一周。
271:18 – 1:21
if they're able to sustain success
如果他们能够持续成功
281:21 – 1:23
for weeks,
数周。
291:24 – 1:24
months, years, decades, they're not lucky.
数月、数年、数十年,他们并非运气好。
301:24 – 1:27
You get lucky for a few days or weeks, maybe even a year or two.
你可能会幸运几天或几周,甚至一两年。
311:28 – 1:30
But if someone is able to
但如果有人能够
321:31 – 1:32
be, they were unfit and fat and they get fit and stay fit for a
他们曾经不健康且肥胖,但后来变得健康并保持健康
331:33 – 1:36
decade, or they've been in a relationship for 20 years and they're still passionate, they're not lucky.
十年,或者他们维持一段关系二十年并且仍然充满激情,他们并非幸运。
341:36 – 1:41
They're just doing something different than you.
他们只是做了与你不同的事情。
351:41 – 1:43
So the secret is to model what works,
所以秘诀是模仿有效的方法。
361:44 – 1:46
not model what you see in the world because most of the world
而不是模仿你在世界上看到的,因为世界上大部分
371:47 – 1:49
doesn't work.
都不起作用。
381:49 – 1:50
So it's like he taught me to look for role models
所以他教会我去寻找榜样
391:51 – 1:53
that were successful and to look at the other people,
那些成功的人,并看看其他人。
401:54 – 1:56
not as bad people, but that just they have patterns that aren't serving them.
不是作为坏人,而是他们有一些对他们不利的模式。
411:56 – 1:59
Let me find someone who's found better patterns.
让我找一个已经找到更好模式的人。
422:00 – 2:02
Let me model those.
让我模仿那些。
432:02 – 2:03
Let me mimic those.
让我模仿那些。
442:03 – 2:04
If you sow the same seeds, you will reap the same rewards.
如果你播下同样的种子,你就会收获同样的回报。
452:05 – 2:09