EchoLingo第 151 期
0/159
录音

播放开始以显示句子

How would they know what they're going to get out of life?
他们怎么会知道他们将从生活中得到什么?
10:00 – 0:02
We're the ones that control our reality.
我们是掌控自己现实的人。
20:03 – 0:04
So I'm the one that decides the life that I live.
所以我是决定自己生活的人。
30:04 – 0:06
But if you don't know who you are, if you don't know what you want,
但如果你不知道自己是谁,如果你不知道自己想要什么,
40:07 – 0:09
if you don't know what you
如果你不知道自己值得拥有什么,
50:09 – 0:10
deserve, you're not going to get that. And also first, it's building an identity.
你就得不到那些东西。而且说到根本,这一切都是在建立一个清晰的自我。
60:10 – 0:14
Ask yourself every question that I just said, like, who are you?
问自己我刚才说的每一个问题,比如,你是谁?
70:15 – 0:17
What do you want?
你想要什么?
80:17 – 0:18
What do you think you deserve?
你认为你配得上什么?
90:18 – 0:19
Write that on paper and ask yourself that question every single day.
把它写在纸上,然后每天问自己那个问题。
100:19 – 0:22
And then you'll have some sort of like an identity form.
然后你会得到某种身份表格之类的东西。
110:23 – 0:25
If someone asked you the question right now saying, who are you?
如果有人现在问你这个问题说,你是谁?
120:25 – 0:27
Most people would respond, um, Hudson, but there's a lot deeper
大多数人会回答,嗯,哈德逊,但还有更深层的
130:28 – 0:32
things behind just your name when it comes to your identity.
关于你的身份,名字背后还有更深层的东西。
140:33 – 0:37
It's like, but that, that doesn't take that much to change having an identity.
这就像,但是那,改变一个身份并不需要那么多。
150:37 – 0:41
Um, and it will develop over time and stuff like that. It also comes with like ego.
嗯,它会随着时间的推移而发展,诸如此类。它还伴随着自我意识。
160:42 – 0:45
which ego obviously I talk with is all the time it's not a bad thing,
这个自我意识显然我一直在谈论,它并不是一件坏事。
170:45 – 0:48
you have to have an ego.
你必须要有自我意识。
180:48 – 0:49
Because guess what?
因为猜猜看?
190:49 – 0:50
What else in Cosper be here right now speaking to y'all
否则还有谁会在这里现在跟你们说话呢
200:50 – 0:53
if I didn't have an ego? No,
如果我没有自尊心?不。
210:53 – 0:55
I had an ego so I kept posting on social media and
我有自尊心,所以我一直在社交媒体上发帖。
220:55 – 0:57
I kept making more money because I was
我持续赚更多的钱,因为我
230:57 – 0:58
like, you know what?
就像,你知道吗?
240:59 – 0:59
I'm not gonna let myself fail because at the end of the day I'm Hudson Cosper.
我不会让自己失败,因为归根结底,我是哈德森·科斯珀。
251:00 – 1:03
So why would I ever let myself fail?
那我为什么要让自己失败呢?
261:04 – 1:05
That's what you need.
那就是你需要的。
271:06 – 1:06
Ego, identity, those are the first two things.
自我、身份,那是前两样东西。
281:06 – 1:09
And then it
然后
291:10 – 1:10
comes with something in a truth that not a lot of y'all are going to want to hear.
伴随着一个你们很多人都不愿意听的真相。
301:11 – 1:16
But most rich people
但大多数富人
311:16 – 1:18
are evil and you have to be evil or bad if you want to manifest and get
是邪恶的,如果你想要显化并得到,你必须邪恶或坏
321:19 – 1:25
things out of life
从生活中得到东西
331:25 – 1:25
I'll explain why and it's not evil in a sense like
我会解释为什么,而且从某种意义上说,它并不邪恶,比如
341:26 – 1:28
oh you're doing terrible things to get rich not evil in that way
哦,你在做可怕的事情来致富,不是那种邪恶的方式
351:29 – 1:31
but most people would look at you as evil even now to this day
但即使到现在,大多数人仍会视你为邪恶之人。
361:32 – 1:35
there's some people around me like
我身边有些人,比如
371:35 – 1:36
my mom maybe not my sister I don't know but like my family that things
我妈妈可能不是,我姐姐我不知道,但像我的家人那样的事情。
381:37 – 1:41
like wow like you are definitely like a selfish ass person you're this you're that
比如,哇,你绝对是个自私的混蛋,你是这个,你是那个。
391:41 – 1:45
and not then in the day
而不是在白天。
401:46 – 1:47
like I still treat them good but when it comes to like money I always put it first Even though
就像我仍然对他们很好,但涉及到钱的时候,我总是把它放在第一位。尽管
411:47 – 1:51
the
这
421:51 – 1:51
only reason I put money above family is simply because I need money to help my family,
我把钱看得比家庭更重要的唯一原因仅仅是因为我需要钱来帮助我的家人。
431:52 – 1:56
so I'm gonna put
所以我要把
441:56 – 1:56
it first.
它放在第一位。
451:56 – 1:57
I'm gonna go isolate myself for six months, and then guess what? You're good.
我要去把自己隔离六个月,然后你猜怎么着?你就好了。
461:57 – 2:01
Now I can provide for my family or whatever.
现在我可以养家糊口或做其他什么的了。
472:02 – 2:04
Whatever people are like thinking when it comes to providing for their family.
不管人们在养家糊口这件事上是怎么想的。
482:04 – 2:10
I never really like isolated for that long, like obviously
我从来没有真正隔离那么久,显然
492:10 – 2:13
I don't know.
我不知道。
502:14 – 2:15
I guess the most I ever isolated is when I was like 18 still living with my mom.
我想我最孤立的时候大概是我18岁还和我妈妈住在一起的时候。
512:16 – 2:20
But other than then, like I never really isolated.
但除了那时,我好像从未真正孤立过。
522:20 – 2:21
I guess the longest I've ever went without speaking to my family was like five months,
我想我从未和家人说话的最长时间大概是五个月。
532:21 – 2:24
which I guess that is
我想那算是
542:24 – 2:25
a long time.
很长一段时间。
552:25 – 2:26
But the psychology behind getting rich that a lot of people aren't gonna wanna hear is simply that
但致富背后的心理,很多人不愿意听,其实就是
562:26 – 2:33
that rich
富人
572:34 – 2:35
people are some sort of like evil.
富人在某种程度上是邪恶的。
582:35 – 2:38
But it's not that they're evil.
但并不是说他们是邪恶的。
592:39 – 2:40
It's that they're comfortable being evil.
而是他们对于做坏事感到心安理得。
602:40 – 2:41
They're comfortable being the villain.
他们乐于扮演反派角色。
612:41 – 2:42
They don't care to be selfish.
他们不在乎表现得自私。
622:43 – 2:45
at all
完全,根本
632:46 – 2:46
they don't care to be seen as
他们不在乎被看作……
642:48 – 2:49
good I don't care if someone's like oh Hudson's such a good
好。我不在乎别人说‘哦,哈德森真是个好人’
652:50 – 2:53
person like that does not apply to me the only thing that matters in my head is
像那样的人不适用于我,我脑子里唯一重要的是
662:53 – 2:57
money I don't need
钱,我不需要
672:58 – 2:59
validation from anyone I don't care to be friends with anyone I don't care what anyone's opinion on me is.
我不需要任何人的认可,我不在乎和任何人做朋友,我不在乎任何人对我看法。
682:59 – 3:06
So therefore, what does that make me?
那么,这让我成为什么样的人?
693:07 – 3:09
By definition, I guess it would make me someone that's like narcissistic.
根据定义,我想这会让我成为一个自恋的人。
703:09 – 3:13
That's what a lot of people would say.
很多人都会这么说。
713:13 – 3:14
But you have to be narcissistic in order to win this game of life.
但你必须自恋才能赢得这场人生游戏。
723:14 – 3:17
You have to love yourself so much and love yourself so much more than any single person around you.
你必须非常爱自己,而且要比身边任何一个人都更爱自己。
733:17 – 3:21
If I didn't love myself more than everyone around me, I would have led
如果我不比身边所有人都更爱自己,我早就被
743:22 – 3:25
my old friends that I'm not friends
我的老朋友,而我现在不是朋友
753:25 – 3:27
with anymore, get inside of my head, and then I never would have started any of this.
再也不会了,钻进我的脑子里,然后我永远不会开始这一切。
763:27 – 3:29
Or I would have listened to my parents maybe.
或者我可能就会听我父母的话了。
773:30 – 3:32
I was so narcissistic and so egotistical that when
我是如此自恋和自负,以至于当
783:32 – 3:35
my mom would even share an opinion when I was like 14
我妈妈在我大约14岁时甚至分享一个意见
793:35 – 3:37
online, I would just shut it up.
在网上,我就会让它闭嘴。
803:37 – 3:39
I wouldn't even talk to her, I wouldn't even care.
我甚至不会和她说话,我甚至不会在乎。
813:40 – 3:41
isolation also comes like people would think that's a bad thing like oh going to year without speaking your family.
孤立也会出现,就像人们会认为那是坏事,比如哦,一年不和家人说话。
823:42 – 3:46
But these things are necessary in order to get rich and you just have to do them.
但为了致富,这些事情是必要的,你只能去做。
833:47 – 3:50
But that is such a real thing that
但那是如此真实的一件事,以至于
843:51 – 3:53
people who are successful are fine with being looked down upon because they
成功的人并不介意被看不起,因为他们
853:53 – 3:56
know who they are internally.
了解他们内在是谁。
863:56 – 3:57
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁。
873:57 – 3:58
I have an identity.
我有一个身份。
883:58 – 3:59
I have a relationship with God.
我与上帝有关系。
893:59 – 4:01
I know who I am and no one's going to break that.
我知道我是谁,没有人能打破这一点。
904:01 – 4:03
People can look at me however they want.
人们可以随意看待我。
914:03 – 4:04
It's simply not going to affect me because the only thing I care about right now
这根本不会影响我,因为我现在唯一关心的事
924:05 – 4:07
is getting even richer.
是变得更富有。
934:08 – 4:09
And if you were not rich at all right now, then you
如果你现在一点也不富有,那么你
944:09 – 4:12
or at a different standpoint, where like you have
或者站在不同的立场上,比如你拥有
954:13 – 4:15
to go even harder to get to where you want to go, like even even harder.
要更加努力才能到达你想去的地方,就像,甚至更加努力。
964:15 – 4:20
Like for me, it's just scaling, scaling, scaling, keep doing the things that I'd already do.
对我来说,就是不断扩展、扩展、扩展,继续做我已经在做的事情。
974:20 – 4:25
But if you know absolutely nothing,
但如果你完全一无所知。
984:25 – 4:27
then it's gonna be a lot harder for you, but you can make it easier.
那么对你来说会困难得多,但你可以让它变得更容易。
994:28 – 4:31
With all the things that I was talking about, identity, ego, being comfortable with being
考虑到我一直在谈论的所有事情:身份、自我、对……感到自在
1004:32 – 4:36
evil and then the last thing that I would say is like some deep rooted psychology behind
邪恶,然后我要说的最后一件事是背后一些根深蒂固的心理学
1014:36 – 4:42
getting rich is your
致富是你的
1024:44 – 4:45
unconscious and a lot of people don't even know what it is but we have two basically parts
潜意识,很多人甚至不知道它是什么,但我们基本上有两个部分
1034:45 – 4:50
in our mind
在我们的脑海中
1044:50 – 4:51
it's our unconscious and it's our conscious And trust me,
它是我们的潜意识,也是我们的意识,相信我。
1054:51 – 4:54
in your unconscious, there's a lot of
在你的潜意识中,有很多
1064:55 – 4:56
not messed up things
没有搞砸的事情
1074:57 – 4:58
in there, but there's a lot of things that you do not know that are in there because guess what?
在那里,但有很多你不知道的东西在那里,因为猜猜看?
1084:58 – 5:02
It knows every single thing about you.
它知道你的一切。
1095:03 – 5:05
You can't run from it, you can't escape from it.
你无法逃避它,你无法摆脱它。
1105:05 – 5:07
Your unconscious is literally you, but some people say it's all the bad parts of you and stuff like that.
你的潜意识实际上就是你,但有些人说它是你所有不好的部分之类的。
1115:07 – 5:13
but you have to see what's in your unconscious.
但你必须看看你的潜意识里有什么。
1125:14 – 5:16
Like, consciously you know why you want to get rich.
比如,在意识层面,你知道你为什么想变得富有。
1135:17 – 5:20
And consciously you would say you want to get rich because
而且在意识层面,你会说你想变得富有是
1145:20 – 5:22
you want to help your family and you want to
你想帮助你的家人,而且你想
1155:22 – 5:24
be able to go travel and have location freedom and time freedom with all these little things.
能够去旅行,拥有地点自由和时间自由,带着所有这些小东西。
1165:25 – 5:29
Now you're unconscious.
现在你是无意识的。
1175:30 – 5:31
Behind your unconscious you want to get rich.
在你的无意识背后,你想要变得富有。
1185:32 – 5:34
I promise you for not very good reasons.
我向你保证,出于一些不太好的原因。
1195:35 – 5:38
Maybe you want to shit on everyone else.
也许你想贬低其他所有人。
1205:38 – 5:40
Maybe you want to look better than other people.
也许你想看起来比别人更好。
1215:40 – 5:43
These are things you have to make conscious.
这些是你必须意识到的事情。
1225:44 – 5:45
So those are things you have to become aware of. Awareness in this world is everything.
所以那些是你必须意识到的事情。在这个世界上,意识就是一切。
1235:45 – 5:49
You have to become aware of everything.
你必须意识到一切。
1245:49 – 5:50
And the first step is seeking knowledge.
而第一步就是寻求知识。
1255:51 – 5:52
If you want to get rich, you have to seek knowledge over information.
如果你想致富,你必须寻求知识而非信息。
1265:53 – 5:57
And then the information comes because if
然后信息就会到来,因为如果
1275:57 – 5:59
If I put information inside of someone that is so unconscious as head right now,
如果我把信息灌输给一个现在头脑如此不清醒的人。
1285:59 – 6:03
and I said, this is the whole blueprint to get rich, they're still going to do nothing with it.
而我说,这是致富的完整蓝图,他们仍然不会采取任何行动。
1296:03 – 6:07
Nothing because knowledge comes first.
什么都不会做,因为知识是第一位的。
1306:08 – 6:10
And when I say knowledge, I'm talking about like,
当我说知识时,我指的是像这样的东西。
1316:10 – 6:12
Knowledge is in like rewiring your brain and to your unconscious like
知识就像是重新连接你的大脑和潜意识,像
1326:13 – 6:17
this type of knowledge like very esoteric stuff.
这种知识就像是非常深奥的东西。
1336:17 – 6:19
That's what you need first.
那是你首先需要的。
1346:20 – 6:21
You need to learn how the mental works because the mental is what controls the physical.
你需要了解心理是如何运作的,因为心理控制着身体。
1356:22 – 6:25
So, if I went to hand someone a whole blooper and I had to get rich,
所以,如果我要递给某人一个完整的失误片段,而我必须变得富有。
1366:27 – 6:30
but they were so unconscious,
但他们如此无意识。
1376:30 – 6:31
they weren't aware they had no identity, they had no ego, they had no awareness, they're gonna get nowhere.
他们没有意识到自己没有身份、没有自我、没有觉知,他们将一事无成。
1386:31 – 6:37
That's why I always talk about this before I talk about business.
这就是为什么我在谈论生意之前总是先谈论这个。
1396:37 – 6:39
Every once in a while,
偶尔。
1406:40 – 6:40
I'll go make a YouTube item on high ticket sales like the business model that got
我要去做一个关于高客单价销售的YouTube视频,就像那个让我致富的商业模式一样
1416:40 – 6:43
me rich and the business model that got hundreds of others of my students rich.
让我致富,也让我的数百名学生致富的商业模式。
1426:43 – 6:47
But the reason I focus on this
但我专注于这个的原因
1436:47 – 6:49
is so when I go put out those high ticket sales videos,
是为了当我发布那些高客单价销售视频时
1446:49 – 6:52
that people
人们
1456:52 – 6:53
are already conscious.
已经意识到了。
1466:53 – 6:54
They're already in the right mindset to where they can't start the business model, and it'll click.
他们已经处于正确的心态,以至于无法启动商业模式,然后一切就会豁然开朗。
1476:54 – 6:57
Because hard work does not get you rich becoming conscious does.
因为努力工作不会让你致富,变得有意识才会。
1486:58 – 7:01
And that's just how I'm going to end off the video.
这就是我打算结束这个视频的方式。
1497:02 – 7:03
But if you do, one, two, obviously, get certain high ticket sales.
但如果你这样做,一、二,显然,获得一定的高价销售。
1507:05 – 7:08
I'm starting to try to push it a lot more because I realize how much I never,
我开始更加努力地推广它,因为我意识到我从未……
1517:08 – 7:12
ever push it out
曾经把它推出去
1527:12 – 7:13
on people.
给别人。
1537:13 – 7:13
And since it's such like an easy business model, it's like the best thing in the world.
而且由于这是一个如此简单的商业模式,它就像是世界上最好的东西。
1547:14 – 7:17
I feel like I'm doing a disservice to myself to not push it out.
我觉得如果不把它推广出去,就是在对自己不利。
1557:17 – 7:19
So in the description of the free training, if you'll watch my last video, it's still in there.
所以在免费培训的描述中,如果你看我上一个视频,它还在那里。
1567:19 – 7:23
It's like 10 minutes long. 10 minutes long.
它大约10分钟长。10分钟长。
1577:23 – 7:25
It breaks down high ticket sales and everything.
它详细讲解了高额销售以及所有相关内容。
1587:25 – 7:26
But go watch it and you will learn a lot.
但去看吧,你会学到很多。
1597:26 – 7:29